Well I am one year closer to 30. We had a fun weekend celebrating my birthday. My sister Jordan came down from Idaho and offered to watch the kids so Brady and I could have a night out. We started off by getting a early dinner at "the pie" pizzeria right by the U of U. Then Brady took me to the park city outlets to shop for some new clothes. I was in desperate need of some since having Claire. Then we went to the Market Street Grill. It's SO good. We may do a review of it on my Dad's new website www.travelerspassionforfood.com Check it out!! After we had pretty much a second dinner for the night we stayed in the Hilton. It was a fun Birthday. Alivia is starting to read so fast. She wrote my birthday card. She even picked it out.
1 week ago




1 comments:
Jared and I loved "the pie". Although the location is a little intimidating the first time you go. Happy b-day again. Sorry your card is late.
Post a Comment